Mission: To provide a safe and caring environment for children ages 6 months to 3 years old while their parents attend Mass.
- The nursery is for children ages 6 months through 3 years.
- The nursery is located in the Parish Center; there are signs directing you to the nursery.
- No registration is required and is open during 9am Mass for all parishioner and visitor.
- When arriving at the nursery please sign-in with your child’s name, your name, and a number you can be texted at during Mass. * Don’t forget to put your phone on vibrate during Mass so that we can contact you if necessary.
- capacity of the nursery is 6:1 and is open on a first come first served basis.
- For the safety and well-being of all children, children must be free from the following for 24 hours…..
- fever over 100
- pink eye
- head lice
- contagious rashes
- Open wounds must be covered.
- Nursery volunteers are unable to administer medication of any kind.
- Please label all personal items such as pacifiers and lovies. However, please do not bring toys from home as they tend to cause conflict.
- No food or drink is allowed in the nursery.
- There is a drinking fountain nearby for drinks of water
- Parents will be texted if small children need a bottle
- Volunteers will not change diapers or help children in the bathroom.
- Parents will be texted for any bathroom assistance.
- If a child is inconsolable after 10 minutes, parents will be texted.
All adult volunteers & employees who work with children have completed diocesan training as well as Illinois and DCFS background checks.
Sarah Ayran, Director of Religious Education & Youth Ministry
ccshilo[email protected] or 618-632-7614